Thursday, June 14, 2012

And then there were 3...

As you can imagine, we've been getting used to life as a family of 5 for the past 7 weeks. Its been busy and time seems to be going by in a blur but life is great and I wouldn't have it any other way!! Recently, I've picked my camera back up and am dusting off the cobwebs and I'm making my way into getting back into the swing of things. It has been a while since I've done the photography thing since, while pregnant, I was HUGE and it was hard to even walk, let alone get down on the ground or chase kiddos. But, now that we're getting used to our new "normal" around here and I'm shrinking back to a size that is comfortable for me, I'm loving taking photos again!

Below is one I took of my babies: Deviny (4), Corbin (2) and our newest, Avery (7 weeks old today). They are the sprinkles on my cupcake and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for these little piggies!


No comments:

Post a Comment