Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I have been SOOO completely and amazingly blessed this year!! The best gift that came in 2012 was our precious little Avery Faith who we welcomed to our clan in April. She's a joy, a beauty, and is such a sweet, sweet baby and I thank God everyday for bringing her into our lives. 

I am thankful for my Deviny and my Corbin who make me laugh, test my patience, dance more than I thought possible and who give me a reason to get up every morning and to strive to be the best me that I can be. I love them with all of my heart, soul, mind and spirit. 

I'm thankful for my husband. He never stops working to support us and still makes time to be Deviny's prince, wrestle with Corbin, snuggle with Avery-Cakes and to be the rock that I need every day. I don't know what I did to deserve him but I'm SO glad I did it. He's my very best friend and I'm more than blessed to be able to share my life with him. I love you, Handsome!

I'm thankful for our family who love us and lift us up when we need it. I'm thankful for our home and the love and memories that we share here. I'm thankful for the time we get to spend together and for the challenges that we've faced and have overcome. But most of all I'm thankful for the love that I receive. From family, from friends, and from those of you who take the time to look at my photos and who have given me the honor of being your photographer. It's a path I never thought I'd be on but photography has allowed me to meet and get to know so many fabulous people and families and it's a gift that I'm so truly grateful for. I thank you for your support and for your business and I sincerely thank you for making this job so much fun to do!!

Happy Holidays from us to you and yours! May you be as blessed as we are <3


No comments:

Post a Comment