Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Happy Halloweeners

Naturally, when deciding what our kids would dress up as for Halloween, Corbin (5 months), inherited Deviny's costume from when she was an infant. But when my husband and I asked Dev (2 1/2) what she wanted to be, she paused, put her finger to her chin and said, "hmmmm... a dinosaur." So, a friend of mine was sweet enough to loan us her sons costume from the previous year. But after my brother bought Deviny the movie, How to Train Your Dragon, she quickly changed her mind from wanting to dress up as a dinosaur to wanting to be a dragon. Lucky for us, after taking a closer look at the costume we had borrowed, we noticed that it had wings. Afer showing Deviny what we had discovered, she was pleased that her costume resembled "Toothless," her favorite character in the movie. Now, she's excited to trick-or-treat and they're the cutest things I've ever seen!!
 

 

 

"ROAR!!"

4 comments:

  1. ahhh soooo cute! I love kids in costume! Deviny seems a lot like Magda...a bit an unconventional little girl. When we asked Magda what she wanted to be she said "Mike Wazowski". I don't know if you've ever seen Monster's Inc. but it's the green monster with one eye :) If your kids love How To Train Your Dragon they'd love Monsters Inc. Great Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Molly, your photography is great, and your kids are so cute. That picture of Corbin... gosh, I could just eat him up!!!!

    ReplyDelete