Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nature's Lovers

Everyone should have those friends that you know you'll have for a lifetime; the kind of friends that you celebrate the good times with and that hold your hands through the bad. For my husband and I, Jen and Aaron are those people. I've known "Fez" since we worked together in high school and was pleased when he brought Jen into our social circle. And when they were married last winter, we were thrilled to share their day with them. They are a marvelous pair who work hard and who are so full of love, both for each other and for nature. I am proud to call them friends and love them both dearly. Jen & Fez, I truly hope you guys enjoy these photos and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking me to such beautiful places and for such a great day with you guys :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment