Sunday, November 7, 2010

Emily and her Boys

In past shoots, I have worked with children that I've known for at least some time and whose personalities were not a mystery to me. But with these guys, that was not the case. When Emily approached me to take pictures for her and her family, I was thrilled... but not nearly as pleased as when I actually got to meet them. Her handsome boys, Caleb, and his younger brother Cayden, made me laugh as much as I did chase after them and to say that they are a joy would be an understatement. Caleb just loved to pose and grab my attention in any way he could while Cayden, who adores his older brother, wanted nothing to do with me and preferred to spend his time running around. Emily had a wonderful way with the 2 of them and you could feel her love for them even in the cold November weather. I am so grateful to you, Emily, for letting me take these for you and for letting me spend time with you and your marvelous little men! I truly hope you enjoy these :) 
 

 

 
 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment