Monday, December 20, 2010

Giving Thanks...

2010 has been soooo good to me and I feel so fortunate to be able to say that I have experienced more highs than lows in the past year. But of all the good things that have happened, I have to say that my very favorite one was welcoming our beautiful baby boy to our family. For me, the best part about this life is being a mom and a wife, so to have been blessed with another little person to love and to call me "mommy,"  just makes me happy beyond words! Corbin is an absloute joy and has brought so much love and laughter to our lives that I can't even remember what life was like before he came along. He's such an extraordinary little soul and I thank God every day for bringing him to us.

Also, 2010 was when I (with the support from family, friends, and my amazing husband) decided to take the plunge, put myself out there, and take my hobby one step further and I have been so pleasantly surprised since. Every time someone has approached me it has helped me to count my blessings even more than I did before! It has truly been a joy to be invited into homes and lives to take the photos I have and I want to thank those people from the bottom of my very grateful heart for giving me the chance to do so. It has meant more than I can say :) I look forward to all that lies ahead and hope that 2011 brings you and yours all that you hope and pray for! Happy Holidays :)
Much love, ~Molly~

No comments:

Post a Comment