Friday, December 10, 2010

Little Women

I've known Lisha and her husband, Will, since before they were Mr. & Mrs. College was where I first met this perfect pair and I'm thrilled that we've been able to reconnect since our college days. I've also had the privilege of spending a little time with their 2 delightful daughters, and was happy to be introduced to their newest addition, little Hannah. This family is not only strong in their love, but in their faith as well, which became evident when they decided to make their dream a reality and opened The Jaffrey Bible House, which is where I met up with them to take these photos. What a lovely store and I encourage anyone looking for religious inspiration or just a desire to explore their faith to pay them a visit. Will & Lish, I wish you all the best and I thank you for allowing me to take these photos for you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment