Monday, February 28, 2011

It Was A Good Day

 For Christmas this past year, my in-laws got us tickets to the Toy Story 3 on Ice show at the TD Garden. My 2 year-old has been a fan since she saw the first Toy Story and has fallen in love with the characters and songs from all 3 movies. So when my husband and I told her that she was going to see them all in person, she couldn't wait for the day to arrive. We took the train into Boston (which she loved!) and had 3rd row seats which allowed us to see them up close and personal. My daughter watched the entire show with her mouth open in awe and it was a blast to see her so starstruck. We had a great time and my daughter is still talking about how she got to see "Buzz and Woody and Jessie!" It was such a wonderful day... one I'll never forget! :) 




My little lady, looking for a place to dance as "You've Got a Friend in Me" played for the big finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment