Sunday, March 6, 2011

Such A Fun Foursome

Yesterday I traveled to the town of Stoddard to take photos for Jenn & Alan as they wanted to mark their 3rd anniversary as well as Isaiah's 10th birthday and son Asher's 1st birthday. I had such a blast with them as I got to observe the way Alan uses his playful nature to amuse those he loves most and admire the way Jenn was so attentive to Asher (who's such a cute little guy) as all he wanted was his mother. Isaiah, so happy and laid back, tried his best to please his little brother and was always ready to flash his contagious smile whenever the camera came his way. We took many photos indoors, then moved outside to play in the snow and it was this time that I enjoyed watching them the most. Below are my favorites of the foursome having a great time playing around and enjoying some precious family time outdoors. Alan and Jenn, thank you for inviting me to take these for you and I appreciate the way you guys included me in your fun!! :)





                        

                                    
       

No comments:

Post a Comment