Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby Ryder | 7 Days New :: NH Newborn Photographer

Jon & Amy and their boys are one of the sweetest families I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, let alone work with. And I don't think I will ever be able to put into words just how much I love them!!! They have supported me and have had faith in me through my journey as a photographer and it's hard to believe that two people I barely knew could believe in me as much as they have. They were my 2nd maternity shoot, and my very first e-session, wedding and now newborn session and I will never ever be able to express just how much that has meant to me. This beautiful family will ALWAYS have a very, very special place in my heart and I will always be grateful that I got to be a part of so many memorable times in their lives, and today was no exception as I got the meet their 7 day old son, Ryder. He's the sweetest little boy and was the most perfect model you could ever want to work with. 

Jon & Amy, it has been nothing but a joy and an honor to watch your love grow, and now your family. You guys are so special to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to capture sweet moments of your handsome little Ryder today!! I love you guys <3




No comments:

Post a Comment