Monday, April 15, 2013

The Greeleys :: NH Family Photographer

This is Mrs. Greeley and her wonderful family!! Mrs. Greeley is a very special person to my family and I as she is my daughter's (and soon to be my son's) preschool teacher. The Greeley School is a fantastic place that my daughter loves and that my husband and I love sending her to. It's set on a farm where they get to not only learn about, but also see and experience nature for themselves and I'm so thankful that such a great school exists so close to my home! They also head up Greeley Farms Landscaping and are great at what they do so if you could use some help this summer, I'd recommend giving them a call.

Mrs. Greeley approached me about doing family photos as her son was about to return home for 2 weeks on leave. He and his beautiful wife are here for only a short time before they must leave again but you could tell that they were happy to all be together again.

 To say that I enjoyed my session with them would be an understatement. They were a blast and they made me laugh the whole time I was with them. Between the cows, muddy trucks, wheelbarrows, hay bales, the donkey, I was in my glory and loved every second of it! I'm soooo grateful that they allowed me the honor of being the one to shoot them all and I thank you, Greeley Family. You guys are great!! And to Andrew and Mariah, I want to sincerely thank you both for your service and selflessness. You guys are awesome!!

God Bless and all the best to each of you <3






No comments:

Post a Comment