Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jax :: 7 Weeks

Seven weeks ago, my dear friend and her family added this adorable little guy to their clan.  Jackson is a wonderful addition to this family that was made up, primarily, of girls. I've been excited to meet him long before he was even born, and was honored when I got to do a family session with them while Sarah was 3 months pregnant with him. He's just so precious and his chubby little cheeks make me smile. His sisters adore him and he's such a lucky little man to be a part of such a fabulous family.

History has taught me that it's almost impossible for me to take photos when my children are with me. I love them dearly but they're a huge distraction for me and I find that I'm so wrapped up in where they are and what they're up to that I'm not as focused and I don't always get the shots I want to get. Sarah, being my laid-back and understanding friend, insisted we have a playdate and I could just take a few pictures during our time together... and that is exactly what happened. So, Sarah, I thank you for your patience and want you to know that I love you and your family so much and am grateful that you let me take these photos of your Sweet Jax :)






No comments:

Post a Comment