Sunday, May 29, 2011

Three Sweet Boys

Three young boys (all under the age of four) + 2 very patient, loving parents = 1 sweet family! And I loved them!! These boys stole my heart from the moment I arrived at their lovely home and I enjoyed watching them run, play, and do all those things that little boys do. Mom and Dad were so laid back and it was great to see how they let their sweet Cole and Mason do what they do. But it was Baby Owen that blew me away! Every time I got near him and simply said, "Boo," he would give me the biggest smile, and even a chuckle, and my heart would just melt. It was too adorable for words! Kim-ly and Scott, I'm so grateful to you for allowing me into your home to meet your beautiful family. I truly enjoyed my time with you all!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment