Sunday, June 26, 2011

Love At Its Best :: Mike & Diane

This is one of the most beautiful couples I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! Mike and Diane met when they were young and are still together and happy. When I asked Diane what she was hoping to get from our session, she gave be the best answer I'd ever gotten. She looked at me and said, "Well, let me tell you about us..." which she did. And I loved hearing about how they met, and listening as she told their story. But then she paused, looked at me and said, "Mike has been ill for the past 4 and a half years. He has lost 90 lbs. and we don't have any pictures of us together." A problem I was more than happy to help them solve!

They were such a joy to work with and seemed happy just being together. Mike was the silly one, making remarks that would make Diane laugh, after which she would ask him nicely to be "more serious." I had such a wonderful time laughing along with them and I'm so happy to share the photos that I was able to take. Mike & Diane, I truly hope these capture just who you are as a couple and that they can bring you some joy, despite the battles you've faced together. You truly are inspirational to me, both as a couple and as individuals, and it was an honor to work with you. Much love! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment