Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Leah :: 1st Birthday Bash

I got to meet this cutie patootie back in December when we did a "Mommy & Me" session. Christin and I had our kiddos within days of one another and so I was so excited when she asked me to photograph Leah's 1st Birthday Party as I was celebrating the same occasion around the same time and could share in her excitement. Leah is such a doll with so much personality and Christin is a great mom and I just love how these two girls take on the world together. This party was such a blast! The kiddos that attended were so adorable and the attitude of everyone there was so laid back, which helped as the rain came and went throughout the afternoon. A good time was had by all and I loved that I got to be a part of it. Below are a few of my favorites :) 






2 comments:

  1. These are so amazing I look at them every day! Can't wait to have you photograph the next milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christin, you are the sweetest! I just adore you and your little sweetie and I'm so grateful that you let me be a part of her special day!! :)

    ReplyDelete