Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby Bump :: Fessendens

Here's a twosome who is about to become a threesome... and this is one little wee one that I can't wait to meet!! Baby Fez, or "Biscut" as he/she has come to be called by its parents, is due to arrive in 6 weeks and I was thrilled to be able to capture these precious moments for Aaron and Jen before they welcome their little one into the family. When we had our session back in October, there was no way of knowing that those photos would represent a life they would soon leave behind as they discovered, only weeks later, that they were pregnant. And ever since, the two have been waiting anxiously to meet their sweet bundle of joy!

Jen, looking fabulous at 34 weeks, still runs 6 miles each day and I so enjoyed the way Aaron would look adoringly at his pregnant wife with eyes so full of love. I adore these two and had such a great time hanging out with them, as usual. And no matter what baby is, whether it's a SHEbiscut or a HEbiscut, I'm going to love it like crazy :) Thank you for letting me share in such a special time for you guys!!!  xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment