Monday, September 12, 2011

6 Sweet Cousins

These 6 adorable kiddos are cousins and I was approached to do a portrait of them for send to their 85 year old Great-Grandmother who lives in Kentucky. With any kid, you never know what to expect but with 6 it would seem that the odds would be stacked against you as a photographer.... but that was not the case with these guys. They were awesome from start to finish and pleasantly surprised me with how compliant and easy-going they were. They had so much fun with one another and it was so cute to see how close these cousins really are. They kept me amused and did such a great job (and I even managed to get a few candids in between poses). I truly hope everyone can enjoy these and that these are images you can treasure for many years. Much love to you all and thank you for giving me the chance to do this for you <3









1 comment: