Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Trevor :: 8 Weeks

I LOVE this family! I've known Kristina & BJ since before they were married when we all met in college and I'm happy to say that I was able to celebrate with them at their wedding and when they bought their lovely home together. So I was thrilled when they invited me to meet their new, little man to take photos for them. Trevor is a love and was so content laying on the floor that he would fuss if anyone tried to put him elsewhere. So, we were happy to follow his lead :) He loved "talking" to his mommy and was a big fan of the television, which I found hilarious. He's a big boy and so loved by his sweet parents! It was so great to see them and I love having the privilege of being able to watch this family grow in size and in love <3







No comments:

Post a Comment