Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hunter Girls

I had the pleasure of photographing these little ladies last Decemeber and was to happy to see how much they've grown and changed since I last saw them. They are all so full of joy and the smiles just spilled out of them with very little help from me or anyone else. The older girls, Elizabeth and Abby, ran and played with one another while sweet little Hannah just laughed and watched her sisters. They were even kind enough to include me in their play and it was a blast to run behind and then be chased by these giggling girls. Elizabeth is about to start kindergarten, which she will do at home with her adoring mother, so Lisha approached me about taking some school photos... but, of course, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take photos of the other cuties. It was wonderful to catch up with the Hunter Crew, as it's always a great time, and I wish them a very happy and successful school year! Much love <3






No comments:

Post a Comment