Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Celsie :: 9 Weeks

I've had the remarkable pleasure of photographing these dear friends of ours and I always love it because I love any opportunity to spend time with them. I've also had the pleasure of watching this family grow and am so pleased to say that their beautiful little Celsie has joined our crew. She's such a little peaunt with the biggest, bluest eyes you could ever look into and she is the apple of her parents' eye. It was a gorgeous day when we got together to shoot these and after an afternoon of posing and playing, Celsie fell asleep in my arms and I LOVED our snuggle time! I love the Fez Family and I look forward to many more years of a dear friendship while watching darling Celsie grow up and become one of the sweetest people you could ever want to know... just like her parents :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment