Monday, October 24, 2011

Walden Family

Being with this family made me realize how much has changed in the last year! It was with this beautiful family that I began to venture into the world of photography as Emily was the first person who ever approached me to take photos for her. To say I was flattered is an understatement and I was again thrilled when she asked if I would do it again for them this year. They were the perfect fam to "break the ice" with last year and it was so great to catch up with them again because they are a couple of the coolest boys around!

Much has changed for this family as well since we last met up. They're now running a successful local business and are busy, busy, busy... which is the reason that Dad wasn't able to join us in their session. During our session last year, we were at a local park and I had a blast watching these boys run, wrestle and enjoy themselves outside. And this year was no different (except they're a little taller :) They made me laugh and had so many ideas for poses, locations and props that they were eager to share. They're awesome and so much fun! I want to express my deep appreciation to you all, not only for a great session but, for taking a chance on me when you did! It meant so much and I wish you all the best with your new venture and all that life brings you <3






1 comment: