Monday, October 10, 2011

Cormier Family

 I first met this family a year ago when I did a session for them at their lovely home. At the time, I was very new to photography and didn't have much experience with photographing anyone besides my own children. That is why it meant so much when Carrie & Aaron contacted me to photograph them. To this day, I am grateful to them that they trusted me and welcomed me to share in a few beautiful moments in their lives. And now, a year later, I feel blessed to say that I got to see them again. The kids a little taller but still adorable and so full of personality, and their parents still as in love with each other and their children as the last time I saw these 2 high school sweethearts. They kept me laughing and I loved watching them run and play together.

You guys are a very special family and I loved seeing you all again. Please know that you hold a dear place in my heart and I hope that these photos make you smile the way you have made me :)









No comments:

Post a Comment