Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gordon & Christina :: Engaged

It was so much fun meeting up with this sweet couple! Gordon and Christina have been together for 4 years and are very much looking forward to their BIG day on 11-11-11 (and so am I!). They were so great to tough out the extreme heat on the morning that we met for their e-session and were up for anything that I suggested. I loved the way they would look into each others' eyes, and the way that Gordon always knew how to make Christina laugh. As they described the dynamics of their relationship to me, is seemed pretty apparent that they're a perfect match and I couldn't be happier for them. Below  are some of the shots that I liked best, and I can't wait to witness them say "I do" in November. Much love to you both <3









3 comments:

  1. Thanks Molly!!! So far I'm in love with them!!! Thanks for the words you are so sweet!!! Can't wait for our wedding and for you to be there!!

    ReplyDelete