Monday, July 18, 2011

Mark & Nicole :: Engaged

I met with Mark & Nicole over the weekend and was so pleased to meet such an adorable couple. They joined me at the park with their beautiful 2 year-old daughter, Rylee, and the 4 of us had fun walking around, trying very hard to keep cool as the temperature outside quickly rose.

I loved little Rylee! Not only was she a cutie, but I got such a kick out of how thoroughly amused she was during most of our session with just 2 pieces of chalk and the occasional snack. She has the sweetest little voice and she melted my heart the way she candidly blurted "It's so precious," after spotting a duck. We all had a good laugh and she appeared to be pretty proud of herself for being able to entertain us. And almost as great as Rylee were Nicoles' shoes! I loved both pairs that had brought along and it was a good thing that they were as high as they were because at 5'3" and Mark standing tall at 6'4", she needed all the height she could get. The height difference was just one of the many things that I enjoyed about these two and it was so great to spend such a beautiful morning with all 3 of them.

Mark & Nicole, I want to thank you for being so easy to be around and for being so willing to try anything that I suggested, even if it required you to be in the glaring, hot sun. And not only am I so excited for your big day, but I'm so grateful that you've decided to allow me to be a part of it. I can't wait!!









No comments:

Post a Comment