Friday, July 29, 2011

Graham :: 3 Months

Besides the fact that I simply LOVE taking photos, the best part about doing this is the wonderful people that I get to meet. And this family is definitely no exception! Erin and Brett are newlyweds and have welcomed their absolutely adorable son, Graham, to their family. We met up at one of the most beautiful homes I've ever had the pleasure of visiting and I had such a wonderful time hanging out with the 3 of them. Graham has such a terrific demeanor and didn't seem to mind the camera (or me) at all. He enjoyed being outdoors and had one of the cutest giggles I've ever heard.

Erin and Brett, you are such sweet couple and I want to thank you both for inviting me to take these photos of your beautiful family. I'd also like to take the time to thank you, Brett, for your dedication and sacrifice in serving our splendid country. God Bless :)








No comments:

Post a Comment