Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Larson Family

This beautifiul threesome come from Texas and were in NH visiting relatives. I was nothing short of flattered when Heather wrote to me and asked if I could take photos of them while they were here. Having family in Canada, I know how busy it is when you go "home" to see alot of people... time is precious and you do your best to see everyone in the time that you have which made it such an honor for me to have been included in their NH visit.

 Little Grace had eyes that went right through me and her sweet smile was absolutely contagious. She has parents who share a love of horses and farm life and it shown in Grace, the way she was mesmorized by all that was around her and showed no fear being around animals that were many times her own size. It was a gorgeous morning and I loved getting to know this family and admired the way they work as a team. Their love for Grace shown in everything they do and I have no doubt that she'll totally enjoy her life as a Larson! Thank you, Heather and Mike, for including me in your visit to NH. You were all so wonderful and I hope you have a safe trip back to The Lone Star State :)










1 comment: