Friday, December 9, 2011

A New Logo for MVP!

I'm excited to say that Molly Viglione Photography has a new logo!! I had been on the hunt for one a while ago but then life got pretty busy, as it tends to do, and I gave up the search. But then, completely by accident, I came across this logo and, as soon as I saw it, I just HAD to have it! In looking at it, it felt as though, in some corny way, it reperesnted me. First off, I loved the way the name was written. The font was big and bold and was done in my favorite color, which was a big bonus. But what I loved most was the whimiscal, light-hearted, (sort of ) juvenile flower which I thought is alot like the way I tend to act when I'm with my clients. The whole thing was simple, yet fun and playful and I just had to make it mine. I received it yesterday and was dying to try it out so I've done so on a few pics from the past. Here they are and I hope you like it as much as I do :)



No comments:

Post a Comment