Saturday, December 3, 2011

'Tis The Season

It has been an amazing year! This fun little blog that I started in the fall of '10 ended up becoming so much more than I ever thought it would and since jumping off into the photography world, I've had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people and families!! I would like to thank each one of you who has ever given me the privilege of sharing a laugh with you, or seeing a photo of mine framed and hung on a wall, included in a card, made into an announcement, used as a wedding favor or shared as a profile picture. I've had so much fun and love that people enjoy something that is truly a passion of mine! It really doesn't get much better than that!

On top of the distinct honor I've had of photographing so many terrific people this year, I'm also grateful for all that has happened personally: my husband going back to school, my daughter starting preschool and my son becoming this adorable little mobile being. But the biggest and best gift that came  this year was when we discovered that we will be welcoming another sweet baby into our family next April. We're excited to add another peanut to our crew and feel truly blessed to have what we have! So much great stuff is going on and I'm so looking forward to what lies ahead <3

Wishing you and yours a safe and happy holiday and hoping that you get all that your heart desires in 2012!

Much love and God Bless,
 ~Molly~

No comments:

Post a Comment