Monday, December 19, 2011

With A Thankful Heart...

As I tend to do at the end of every year, I've been reflecting back at what 2011 has brought for my family and myself. There have been the inevitable ups and downs, highs and lows, and through it all I'm so grateful to be able to say that I have my husband, children and family to see me through. And even though it may be easy to remember and take notice of all the "big" things that have happened to us, I like to stop and recognize the little things that can get lost amongst the hustle and bustle of every day life. In doing so, I compiled a small list of the "little" things that I have come to love even moreso in the past year because as my kids get older and as our family grows, new things are happening and I'm loving the journey! Here's my list:

No comments:

Post a Comment