Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Eggin'

My family and I love Easter but this year was extra special for us as it was our son's first Easter :) For me, it's the chocolate and family time that I love the most but my newest love of Easter is a tradition that was started 2 years ago where, on Easter Eve night, we get together with my husbands' sister and her family to color Easter Eggs. This is a tradition that my daughter adores as well because she loves anything that allows her to spend time with her cousin. These 2 girls get along so well and amuse each other in ways that no one else can and I love when these 2 are together because it's awesome to see them play so well together and to hear them giggle endlessly. Below are some shots I got of our amazing, super, fantastically fabulous family amongst the craziness that is Vig egg dying :)







HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment