Monday, April 11, 2011

Jose + Lucy

I absolutely loved Lucy! She's such a cool kid and I loved chasing after her and watching her do what she does. These photos were taken to mark her upcoming 2nd birthday and she was such a blast to photograph. She's a typical 2 year-old, climbing, exploring and checking everything out. But their was something special about her that made her such a free-spirit and so enjoyable to be around. She would repeatedly run off, not even noticing that there were even adults in her presence, to use her imagination and amuse herself. Whether with marching, waving around weeds, or chasing leaves, she didn't stop and I did my best to keep up. Jose was very attentive and did a great job at sitting back and letting her do her thing, but grabbing her and bringing her back to where she needed to be when she had pushed the limits too far. I had such a great time with this pair. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Sweet Little Lucy! And thank you for allowing me the chance to meet you both, Jose :)


 








No comments:

Post a Comment