Friday, April 15, 2011

She's Three!

 As hard as it is for me to believe, our daughter recently turned three. I'm not sure who was more excited to have a party, her or myself, but I was thrilled when she made it known that what she wanted was a Tinkerbell themed party. Based on her personality and personal preferences in the past, I figured we'd end up doing a Toy Story, Thomas or Cars theme so when she told us this, I was amped and couldn't wait to put together whatever I could to make her day a special one... and it was. From her Tink dress, colorful cake, and "Pixie" Stix as part of a centerpiece, it was so much fun and she had a wonderful time. Then, to top it all off, our whole family came to celebrate our sweet little angel with us. She was one happy little girl and, I'm happy to say, she loved her Tink Tea Party (almost as much as I loved putting it together for her).













No comments:

Post a Comment