Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Victoria :: Turning 1!

On such a dark and drizzly day, it was so great to spend time with such a little ray of sunshine. Victoria is a petite little thing that, despite her size, can light up an entire room. She has a very serious way about her and doesn't smile often, according to her mom, but between the two of us we managed to pull some out of her. I loved how she was comfortable with me immediately and how she couldn't wait to share anything that she could get her hands on. The way she would "cackle" on command made me laugh every time and it was so cute to watch her have so much fun with the blocks and beads I had brought along. The only thing as obvious as her beautiful smile was how very much Cheryl loves her. The way she put so much time and care into every detail and her patient, loving nature was apparent in every thing she did. Cheryl, thank you for making me feel so at ease in your home. You and your lovely daughter were such a delight to be around. And, of course, Happy Birthday Victoria! I hope your big day is as sweet as you are :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment