Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good Friends, Great Day

I met Aaron ("Q") through my husband when we were dating. They had become good friends who met in college and whose friendship lasted long after graduation. I remember Q coming to our very first New Years' Party where he pulled me aside to inform me that he had, "met a really cool girl. I can't wait for you to meet her." And when I did, I loved her immediately. It was obvious from the very beginning that these 2 were perfect for one another and its been awesome having them be a part of so many special times for us (wedding, children, holidays) but even better to watch them become the fabulous couple they are today!!

I was merely a guest at their wedding but below are a few shots that I was able to get while also visiting and celebrating the union of our wonderful friends. The ceremony took place in Newburyport, MA (such a fun town!) and they wrapped up the day with a reception at the fantastic Union Bluff Hotel, overlooking York Beach in Maine. The whole day from start to finish, down to every last detail, was simply perfect and I'm happy to say that our friends are officially husband and wife!! Congrats you guys! We love you :) 












2 comments:

  1. Molly you did such a great job!! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kristina! Coming from you, that means alot :)

    ReplyDelete